1. 14 degrees in mid-Jan. Capris and long sleeve shirt. Please can we have more days like this?
2. Having to skirt a gaggle of girls on roller blades is a good problem to have (in January).
3. Lots of people cooking Indian food with their windows open. Smells so good – glad that’s what I’m doing tonight.
4. I get happy when I see old sofas on the curb cause that means someone got a new sofa and I bet that made them happy too.
5. Too see the same sofa set less than a km later but different curb? That’s a freaky coincidence!
(I promise to carve out some real blogging time soon!)