This was a little too easy – I’m going with the movie quote that I (sometimes subconsciously) use a lot around here, and it’s this:
“Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.”
It also helps that I love bacon so I have lots of reason to say this, and pork chops are pretty good too :). But I don’t discriminate, I use this quote for anything really, as long as it tastes good. As in,”martinis taste goooooood”.
You know what movie that’s from, of course.
Here are some of my other favorite movies quotes and the only one that gets a lot of random use around here is the Toyota one. And I mean totally random. Like out-of-the-blue random. If you can name all the movies that these quotes are from, and leave your answers as a comment, I’ll buy you lunch next time I see you :).
(1. “Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.”)
2. “How ’bout this for a number? Six. That’s how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I’ve been married – and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That’s my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I’m guessing zero is the number of times you’re gonna call it.”
3. “I got her number. How do you like them apples?”
4. “You asked for it, you got it, Toyota.”
5. “So, do you want more eggs or should we just fuck on the linoleum one last time?”
6. “Who’d make up someone named Regina? It’s the capital of Saskatchewan.”
7.”So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money. There’s more to life than a little money, you know. Don’tcha know that? And here ya are, and it’s a beautiful day. Well. I just don’t understand it.”
8. “Hey, you created me. I didn’t create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!”
9.”Wiggle your big toe.”
10. “You know, there’s a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don’t all bring you lasagna at work. Most of ’em just cheat on you.”
*Making blogging fun (and easy) again by participating in this 30 Day Challenge.