It would be much easier if we had a revolving door in the front of our house the past week as so many good friends have been coming and going – it’s been wonderful to see everyone and has been a good distraction from the endless hours of knitting, reading, movies and sleeping that I’ve accumulated.
A friend of ours just called a little while ago to see if it’d be okay for him and his girlfriend to come by tonight and I said of course! the more the merrier! He then asked Tay if I had healed enough to be able to make butter chicken (his favorite meal for me to cook) and I thought long and hard for a moment before I agreed, but on three conditions:
1) I wanted a strawberry milkshake from Licks.
2) The boys had to wash all the dishes after dinner. (Loop hole – this includes any dishes that accumulates throughout the day)
3) We had to play a board game of my choosing.
I guess our friend asked Tay if I was serious and I waved my lipstick at the phone and told Tay to tell him that he better not mess with me. I’m making butter chicken for crying out loud and I’ll be lucky if I can eat the sauce (though I’m debating taking the plunge and trying some very soft rice mixed with the sauce).
And, because time is something I have lots of lately – from Stacy’s blog, though I do feel like I’ve done this before. But I digress.
1. FIRST NAME? Tawny (Also known as Tawn, Aunt Ta-ta, Tuna)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Friday night when I heard the news that our good friends had to put down their good dog Cyprus.
This is Cyprus – she liked good books and good wine and was a very, very good dog who made her owners and her owners’ friends happy.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I would want to, but I think I would misinterpret my initial shyness/aloofness as snobbery and perhaps be discouraged.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep – blogging is most definitely journaling.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Without hesitation.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Cheerios Berry Burst (Triple Berry or Strawberry Banana)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frozen Yogurt
14. SHOE SIZE? 9
15. FAVOURITE COLOUR? Currently? Yellow. Or bright turquoise blue.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My obsessiveness.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My nan. And Jagrit. Haven’t seen him in a long time.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST THIS ON THEIR OWN BLOGS? Why not?
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black yoga capris, no shoes (barefoot).
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Slimfast shake (chocolate), but I’m about to go have a strawberry smoothie.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jack Johnson – In Between Dreams
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Dandelion (It’s the crayon most used in my Crayola box of 64 🙂
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh bread, chocolate chip cookies, laundry
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes, teeth, and the way they treat other people.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Since I stole it from Stacy..yeah, I guess I like her. I kind of have too, don’t I? ;).
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? Alcohol? Cosmos or red wine. Non? Water.
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Watch? Boxing. Play? Football.
29. EYE COLOUR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? Have you ever seen me wear a hat?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Rarely.
32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Indian or Thai. Or Mexican. Hell, I’d settle for ANY kind of food these days.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies.
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink (polo/golf style shirt)
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Either.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Banana nutella crepes!
38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished reading The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing which I absolutely loved – right now I’m debating starting Moral Disorder (the new Atwood), Night (Elie Wiesel), or Icy Sparks (Gwyn Rubio)
39. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Water drops.
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Watched part of an episode of the Simpsons then switched to dvds.
41. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Laughter, falling rain, the ocean.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles – without question.
43. WHAT COUNTRIES HAVE YOU VISITED? US, Mexico, England, France, Belgium (train stopover), Holland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Monaco.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy
45. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? If I had to guess..my creativity? Ie. My writing?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Halifax.
47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Heh, I liked Stace’s answer “NO ONE! We TALKED about this already!”
48. NEWEST THING YOU’VE TRIED? Campbell’s chunky soup in the blender. Egh. And flavored chocolate milk. Egh.
49. WHAT ONE THING WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? My bra size :).
50. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A LETTER OR CARD TO? I gave my dad a card Thursday and last sent an email to Laura.
51. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT IN THE WORLD IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT? Africa.
52. DO YOU HAVE A PIERCING OR A TATTOO? Just the ears pierced despite being curios about other areas (ie. tongue, lower lip, eyebrow). No plans for a tattoo.