Tuesday was Renu’s birthday – she turned 31 but everyone that met her on the weekend told me that she looked barely 16 because she’s so tiny :). She carries her age very well – she’s so youthful and beautiful and carries a degree of innocence around her that’s endearing. It’s difficult at times to comprehend that she’s the age she is and the mother of two kids :). How lucky for Jai to have such a beautiful wife, for her kids to have such a beautiful mother, for me to have such a beautiful friend.
I am having a very tiring week – I think it’s a combination of the weekend (which was very busy) and the fact that I didn’t sleep well on Monday night. It’s odd how one bad night’s sleep can screw you up for days to follow. As a result, the house is a disaster and all I want to do this weekend is sleep. I’m a lightweight I know, I’m going to have to toughen up before we get to Vegas :).
Not quite sure what to expect when I get on the scale tomorrow morning – last Saturday I got on and was at 152lbs (Hoorahh!!) but I had gotten in a lot of exercise on the Friday before and had just returned from the gym when I weighed myself. After my indulgences at the shower last weekend, I’ve been struggling this week foodwise – giving in to the sweets and carbs on Saturday has resulted in my craving similiar foods throughout the week and I’ve been hungrier than usual (or *think* I am hungrier than usual). It’s frustrating to witness how easy it is to (potentially) sucuumb to bad habits after working so hard to break them. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.
Sidenote: Caius has informed Tay and me that if he so much as hears us mention our diet while in Vegas, he’s going to kick our asses. I guess I’d better get ready to eat :).
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why? Wonderwoman – because she was cool (and beautiful).
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got? My own room.
3. What’s the furthest from home you’ve been? Acapulco.
4. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet? How to knit or how to garden. (How much of a Martha am I?? 😉 )
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Sleeping, shopping, gymming, Kill Bill!!