The third American Idol has begun. My reign of my sofa has begun yet again. Hoorah!!
In Un-TV Related News…
Tay and I went downtown to C&E’s last night – we had dinner and then went ice skating down in Queen’s Quay – they’ve built a skating rink right on the waterfront. I haven’t been on skates in 10 years almost, and even back then I was never much of a skater. But, I let myself be convinced and in the interest of everyone else’s fun, I went along. And well, had fun. After a wobbly few turns around the rink with Tay either towing me or holding my hand, I hesitantly began skating by myself only to discover that while I’m not flawlessly graceful, I can at least keep myself up. I only fell twice – both times because Tay came too close and I knocked me off my feet (literally, though accidentally).
In one of the corners of the rink, I spotted a couple of kids kissing off to the side – I quickly dubbed it the make out corner and everytime Tay and I rounded that turn we pulled each other aside for some kissin’. It was during one such makeout session that I fell – went weak in the knees and down I went (though the main reason was probably that Tay, in a dramatic-yet-funny gesture, tried to dip me a little too far).
The result? I think we put those teenagers to shame ;).
For each of the statements below, put a T for true or F for false. Oh yeah; please feel FREE to elaborate! Have fun!
1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off. Mostly False.
2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather! Mostly True – I just wish other drivers could say the same!
3. I’d rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool. True
4. I wish I lived in another state. In this -20 degree weather, True!
5. Multi-tasking is what I do best!True.
6. Flying is the only way to go!For the most part, True!
7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls.False.
8. I wish there was 8 days in the week!Only if the extra day meant a 3 day weekend!
9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Usually, True.
10. I’m a night owl. On the weekends, true.