I have to confess… my life has become overrun with wedding talk. The good news? Everything’s done – which means life as I know it can resume.
If you want to know what I’ve been up to lately, you’ll have to wade through the wedding blither over at Confessions of A Bride.
Definitely Worth Mentioning:
Dawn encouraged me to visit Daily Dirt, where I normally go to check out the meme. So I went.
(If you know me AT ALL, you know what THUMP means — go there to check out the latest Giovanni-ism :).
(From January 1)
1. Throw away ONE item from your wardrobe, what’ll it be? Throw something away? Huh? Umm…maybe the jeans that have holes worn through in the bum :).
2. Buy something from a supermarket, what’ll it be? Loblaws Indian Butter Chicken (their new frozen entree)
3. Deposit money in your bank, how much will it be?$300
4. Call someone right now, who will it be? Hrrmmmm…. one of my sisters?
5. Say something to me right now, what’ll it be? Giovanni! *Thump*
Will now attempt to compose myself so I can blog about wedding – while doing so, does that mean I should be thinking about Tay and not HIM?
Again, one more time, for good measure: *THUMP*