Song of the Day:
Another Postcard, BareNaked Ladies
Quote of the Day:
” I know stealing a foot is weird. But, living in a house where a foot is available is too. ” (Six Feet Under)
I think I’m getting sick.
I felt wrecked when I woke this morning. Coughed until around noon. Early afternoon, I started getting congested. Now, I’m just sore. The reason I’m writing all this out is because it’s my excuse for not working out :(. Bah.
Water Intake:1.2 Ltrs (So Far)
01. Do you believe that mankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)? I believe if it’s possible, it’ll happen.
02. Are you afraid to get dirty? Not at all.
03. How does one ‘live life to the fullest’? By not doing anything you don’t want to do. By treating others in the manner that you want to be treated. Knowing what it’s like to give love, and therefore receive love. And by laughing as much as you can. 🙂
04. Are you sloppy or a neat freak? Depends. I’m mentally organized, physically not so much. I don’t like clutter, but it seems to attract itself to me :).
05. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes? I guess… half a trunk full of dimes, they take up less space so half a trunk would probably still be worth more than a full trunk of nickels.
06. What is the worst mistake you’ve ever made? Once, a long ago, I betrayed Tay’s trust.
07. Are you in good health? I’d like to think I am – my doctor hasn’t told me otherwise :).
ChumFM Joke of the Day:
A very rich man and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, then says she’ll see him later and walks away. The wife glares at her husband and says, “Who the hell was that?”
“Oh,” replies the husband, “she’s my mistress.”
“Well, that’s the last straw,” says the wife. “I’ve had enough, I want a divorce!”
“I can understand that,” replies her husband, “but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Infiniti or Lexus in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours.”
Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.
“Who’s that woman with Jim?” asks the wife!
“That’s his mistress,” says her husband.
The wife thinks for a moment then says, “Ours is prettier.”