Quote of the Day:
“Now’s a bad time, Moe. I hope you understand I’m too tense to pretend to like you.” (Marge Simpson)
Song of the Day:
“Shut Up” (Black Eyed Peas)
Workout: Lower Body Weights, Abs & Obliques, Cardio (20 minutes, bike)
Water Intake: A lot.
Last night, at 10pm, I decided I had the energy and the want to go to the gym – so I went. (I hadn’t gone that morning). It was surreal working out that late, I had the entire second floor to myself for the most part – I had fun and pretended it was my own private gym – nice fantasy, let me tell you!! I didn’t go to the gym this morning, our gala is tonight, and I figured setup for it would be pretty vigorous. I also did a lot of driving in the Civic today, which really works my leg muscles and my right arm ;).
What’s Happening This Weekend?
Our gala is this evening, and I’m scheduled to work it – which means I need to dressup (which unlike a lot of people, I don’t mind) and I’ll probably be there until at least 11 – maybe 1. After a quick blog update, I’m heading off to have a nap to rejuvinate myself – then a long hot shower, and some time picking out my outfit – either my strapless wine-colored dress or my black guess top with the flowers and my long black skirt. We’ll see :).
Tomorrow is Irene and mine’s spa day – manicure, pedicure, facial, 1hr back massage. Me in a robe all day where the most I have to do is lift my hand so they can do my nails. Oh yaaaa :).
Saturday night Sandra says she wants to come stay the night – she called and said she would like to spend some time with me, then Sunday Brad will come pick her and her furniture up. I’m not going to comment at this time – but instead will keep an open mind.
Survivor Kicks Ass
I would say with the exception of the very first season, this is the best season so far. It helps that they’re changing things up, but it comes down to how damn cool Rupert is – I luff him! 🙂 He is Tay and mine’s favorite, has been from the beginning and if there has ever been a player that deserves to win this game it’s Rupert.
I’m not minding Burton either, he seems to have grown a personality since he came back on the game – the smartest move he could ever have made was giving that immunity to Rupert. How happy was I too see Andrew get the boot? I was ecstatic – Morgan is morons, I’m going to live to see them flapping in the wind without their ‘Savage’.. Next person I would like to see go? John. He’s pure asshole. Ahhh… got love television :).
1. What food do you like that most people hate? I love bologna and mustard – which a lot of people think is yuck. (Or the resulting heart/cholesteral attack terrifies them). And I enjoy (uncooked) hot dogs cut up and soaked in vinegar. Ya, yuck, I know. I don’t eat either of these things because of their lack of nutritional value– too bad. Another yummy think is blood pudding – sausage made with bread and cow’s blood. I don’t know many people that would eat that :).
2. What food do you hate that most people love? Coffee. Blech, blech and further blech.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Ben Affleck. He’s a tool.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive? I got a lot of teasing over Giovanni – I guess cause he doesn’t have cookie-cutter good looks like Asshole-Affleck or Brad Pitt or whoever. Another is Johnny Knoxville – he does some gross things on Asshole, which turns people off – but I think he’s damn sexy.
5. What popular trend baffles you? Guys who wear one pant leg up and one pant leg down. I think it’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.
1. Do you procrastinate? How often? Umm..yes.. and too much.
2. How much would you pay for a pair of pants? The most expensive pants I own are a black pair of Guess pants/jeans that were $78 but I got like 30% off so they were like $50. If I really loved them, I would probably spend up to $100.