Just a quick note…I’ve been sick since Thursday and am still struggling with it, which is why I haven’t been updating my blog. Tomorrow night is Volunteer Donor Recognition, which means once it’s over with, things should return to normal for me, at least workwise. Can’t wait to get better so I can get to the gym.
Anyhow, it’s midnight – I just took some Tylenol night to help me sleep – I’m sure it’ll be kicking in soon.
1. Which season is your favorite? Fall.
2. What kind of weather do you like the most? Crisp cool days, perfect for heavy sweaters and wooly socks.
3. What kind of weather do you dislike the most?Drizzly, cloudy days, when everything is just blah.
4. What is the worst kind of weather you have ever been in? I’ve experienced some pretty bad blizzards, and some heavy rain storms, but nothing severe.
5. Have you ever been out and about in severe weather when you were advised not to? Sure – sometimes you got stuck out in a snow storm because it started before you could get home. You’re listening to the radio and they’re saying, stay off the roads, but you want to get home. So you go home :).