Quote of the Day:
“I told him he was too old to go to the Rolling Stones concert.” <– My younger sister talking her boyfriend.
Song of the Day:
Hey Baby, Bruce Channel (from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack)
Word of the day:
Workout: Weights (Chest, triceps and abs), cardio (12 minutes stairclimber, 18 minutes bike), AND washed my car!
Renu and the kids came over this afternoon so that Jayant could help me wash my car – I was pretty beat by the time we finished, as much as I love him, that kid can wear me out at times. So I was pretty tired afterwards but forced myself to go to the gym where I had a pretty good work out – I’ve been using the stability ball to do my pushups, it’s working out, I did 3 sets of 10, WOO! 🙂 I’m scared to get on the scale this weekend, I’m totally having a fat week :(.
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? 6 am for the most part – if I’m going to the gym. If I can’t get up, then 7:30am.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? I definitely don’t get up at 6 am :). I like being up by 9, 10 is the latest and only if I was up late the night before.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Go to the gym. If it’s the weekend, turn my pc on.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? 40 minutes from start to finish ~ includes a shower, shaving my legs, getting ready and, most of the time, ironing my clothers.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? Renu’s.
~ The best part of my day was… having a soapy-suds fight with Jayant – I scooped him up at one point and slathered him with suds – he loved it :). He got me back, soaked my jeans and my shirt, we looked like a couple of drowned rats :).
~ The worst part of my day was… my Thai dinner didn’t turn out the way I’d hoped :(.
~ I’m missing Taylor right now because… without him, a part of me is missing.
~ Renu asked me over lunch if I thought that anybody envied her and her life (referring to her and her kids). I wanted to tell her that I envy her every day.
~ Sandra and I played Scrabble this evening, I ended up spelling QUENCHED and getting 80+ points for it. I won too :).
Okay, I’m beat, I’m just sitting here staring at the screen. Going to head to bed – think I won’t bother setting the alarm and sleep as late as my body wants to :).