Quote of the Day:
“I’m such a geek; I have no life.” <– From a conversation with Jody, referring to my blog-obsession.
Song of the Day:
What’s Love Got To Do With It, Tina Turner
Happy Birthday Andy!! Woo-Hoo!! *confetti*
1) DVD or VHS? DVD, of course!
2) Best Literary/Movie Villan: Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Sauron (LoTR)? Sauron
3) Meat: rare or well-done? Medium
4) High Speed Internet-Cable or DSL? DSL, I think!
5) Women: 1-piece bathing suit or Bikini? Tankini (I like compromise 😉
6) To be fair–Men: Boxers or briefs? I like briefs personally ;).
7) Beer or Liquor/Wine? Liquor/Wine
8) Coke or Mountain Dew? Coke
9) In honor of my 10/18/03 nuptials: Morning or Afternoon/Night Wedding? Afternoon/Night
10) Carpet or Hardwood Floors? Hardwood Floors
11) American cars or foreign? Foreign
12) Cutest TV Twin: Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen? Blech!
13) Coffee: Caffeinated or Decaf? Blech!!
14) Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: Computers: Do they make life better or worse? Why? Better, of course! Do I really need to explain why? 🙂
By the way: I don’t write these questions, so if you think there’s something you should know about October 18th, you’ll be disappointed ;).
More to follow… I should be working!!
Workout: Weights (Legs, abs and obliques) and Cardio (20 minutes, bike)
Water consumption: 2.5 LTRs
Well I went to the gym this morning, I dragged my feet getting me there. I was sooooo tired, I don’t know what’s my problem. I think the summer hours at work are really affecting me, I know it’s only an extra day (M-Th) but the day seems so much longer, and then it’s so much later when I get home and the evenings are therefore that much shorter. I keep telling myself that it’s worth it to have the Friday afternoons off..but right now, my morning workouts mean more to me than the time off. I’m going to keep this short tonight so I can get to bed early.
Renu was showing Jago my picture today, and trying to get him to say Tawny. He got as far as “Ta.” If he makes it to Ta-ta, he’s got one of my nicknames down pat :). Renu called me on the phone so I could hear the baby – I’ve never heard anything cuter in my life. Saturday night when we were out for dinner, I took Jago while Jai went out for his cigarette. I was feeding the baby bits of rice, and sips of my water and Renu commented on how comfortable he was with me. I think that he’s just now starting to know me, probably trust me and feel safe with me – it could have been a result of my taking care of him Friday. They are such good kids – Jayant told me during dinner that he was going to win 99 TRILLION dollars in the lottery. When I asked him if he was going to end world hunger, he said he was going to be the mayor instead. On the road home, we discussed the challenges of becoming Mayor. I advised him to avoid scandal – no lying, cheating, stealing. Poor kid, he’s only 6 – he’s got a long way to go :).